*on a side note...can someone PLEASE tell me how to link to other blogs I'm referring to in my posts?? I want to be able to do it by just putting Heather or whatever instead of the whole web addy.*
"The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."
Alright, so...five weird habits...have to think on this one a bit!
1. Whenever I read the newspaper, I HAVE to fold the pages back on each other EXACTLY. I don't read the paper all spread out in front of me...I will read it kinda like how you would fold a magazine back around itself (does that make sense??) and I will fold the crease opposite of how it is to start with. I can't stand for a newspaper to get all messy while I'm reading it.
2. Before I get in bed, I will straighten the covers...then after I get into bed I will pull the top edges of the sheet even with the comforter (and blanket too, if there is one)...then I will fan the covers until they are situated just how I like them. This drives MrKB nuts!!
3. When I do my laundry, I always do it in a certain order...girls' clothes, then colors, whites, jeans then towels. I don't know why, I just do...it bugs me if the order is out of whack.
4. Like Opaco said on his 5 weird thing meme, when I'm going to sleep I have to lay on my stomach, and rub my foot along the bed. It relaxes me...except I don't scoot down and hang my feet off the edge...can't stand that.
5. And finally...this is something that I don't do as much anymore, but still do sometimes...When I'm eating Crunchberries cereal, I will eat all the "crunch" part first, then as I'm eating the berries I will count them.
Ok, that was harder than I thought!! I'm supposed to tag 5 people now, so I tag:
KateHopeEden Yep, I wanna know weird stuff about y'all!
Now, for my Christmas HNT...According to Osbasso, we're supposed to choose 3 other HNTers and post what we would get them for Christmas if we had the means to. So, I pick: Aisha, Ty, and Jenn (Signgurl)
For Aisha: I would buy you the coolest pair of leather gloves ever to replace the Trinity-like gloves your sister was so quick to give away. In fact, I'd buy you two pairs, so you'll always have a back-up pair!
For Ty: I would pay for all the high tech stuff needed to keep tabs on your wife's growing belly, and pretty much guarantee a beautiful, healthy baby.
For Jenn (Signgurl): I would buy you 12 gift certificates, enough for once a month for a year, to a Luxury Day Spa...so you can relax and be pampered by hot tubs, facials, and deluxe massages by a gorgeous masseur. You deserve it!
There we go! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! Happy HNT!