You are 100% Okie (Oklahoman to the rest of y'all) if:
1. You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Gotebo, Okemah, and Chickasha.
2. You think that people who complain about the wind in their states are sissies.
3. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
4. You know everything goes better with Ranch.
5. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
6. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
7. Stores don't have bags, they have sacks.
8. You've seen people wear bib overalls at funerals.
9. You know people who think a Ford F350 4x4 Dually is a status symbol.
10. You measure distance in minutes. ("I'm about 5 minutes away."
11. You refer to the capital of Oklahoma as "The City".
12. It doesn't bother you to use an airport named for a man that died in an airplane crash.
13. You learned how to shoot a gun before you learned how to multiply.
14. You go to the lake because you think it's like going to the ocean.
15. You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit.
16. You know cowpies are not made of beef.
17. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
18. You don't even look twice when you see someone wearing a belt buckle bigger than your fist.
19. Your "place at the lake" has wheels under it.
20. You know in which state "Miam-uh" is and in which state "Miam-ee" is.
21. You aren't surprised to find movie rental, ammunition, and bait all in the same store.
22. You actually get these jokes and are "fixin' " to send them to your friends!