Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Am a Virgin Blogger

Ok, so here I am...my first post on my shiny new blog! Geez, suddenly I feel like I am back in junior high having to get up in front of the class and give a speech. (That was never a strong point of mine, considering I was painfully shy.) I'll give this my best effort, and hope I am not too boring.

Little bit about myself: I am 33, married for 10 1/2 years to a wonderful man, who for posting purposes I guess I will call DaddyKB. :) I have 2 stepdaughters, 14 and 12, who live in Texass (sorry Texans, but I'm a born and raised Okie!) with their bitch of a mom. Not very nice of me to say so, but it's true!

Earlier this year we took on the responsibility of being parents to our nieces and a nephew, after my brother-in-law and his g/f lost their parental rights to their kids. Between the two of them they had 7 kids and couldn't care for any of them, but kept poppin' 'em out! We are taking 3...a 5 yr old boy, who we are still working on getting into our home from his other foster home...a 2 1/2 yr old girl...and a baby girl who is 6 months old today. The last few months have been exciting and difficult at the same time. DaddyKB and I had tried throughout our marriage to have children and it just wasn't happening, so this I guess is the reason whatever higher power out there had for me not getting pregnant, I was destined to have these children to raise and love as my own.

Anyway, life has had quite a lot of change for us, but we are doing well! I hope people will enjoy visiting my blog, and I hope to make new friends. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Queen Of Cheese said...

Congratulations! On your new ready made family. Some of our friends are adopting and I greatly admire them for it. So many kids without a home! My grandparent's adopted me when I was little. Good luck!

MamaKBear said...

mrs. coach! Hiya! Congrats on being the first person to leave a comment on my blog! :)

Thanks so much for your kind words..this has been a challenge for us, but I am loving being a Mommy! 10 years is a long time to try for your own ya know. BTW, I've stopped by your blog too! :)

Redneck Diva said...

FINALLY I'm making it over here to your home on the web to say hi!! I am so busy these days, what with fire trucks, sleepovers, hayrides, school carnivals, parades and whatnot that my blogging and blog-visiting are suffering!! That's not cool!

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

What a great site
Backpack carry it kid leapster http://www.graphicartistsholidaycards.info/Best-video-cards-for-windows-xp.html Watch tv seattle mariners baseball Digital versas analog video cards nvidia video cards used springdale camping trailer Tramadol hcl-acetaminophen par Easyshare printer dock series 3 ink cartridges http://www.cisco-academy-router-packages.info/dvb-video-card.html 3d accelerated video card downloads