I was tagged by Midwestern City Boy for this one!
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
Okay, well, I rarely listen to the radio, so I'm never current on the hit songs of the week. Instead I listen to CDs mostly. I have a couple of mixes that a friend made for me that I've been listening to a lot lately. I'll list my 7 favorites between these two CDs. That work for you? Good!
1. "Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow- I REALLY like this song a lot. MrKB and I are thinking about singing it on karaoke out at our family reunion this year. That should be fun!
2. "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins- Definitely a classic!
3. "Doing It All for My Baby" by Huey Lewis & the News
4. "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole- in my opinion, one of the most romantic songs EVER.
5. "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley & Alison Krauss- A sad, but absolutely beautiful song.
6. "Angels Among Us" by Alabama- This song has brought tears to my eyes, not so much because it's sad, but it just talks to my heart. I believe in Angels!
7. "My Life" by Billy Joel- I've loved this song for years and still do today!
So, there ya go...my 7 songs. I've got quite the mix there, I think...yep, I like all different kinds of artists, but I notice I tend to lean towards the sad or romantic songs for some reason. I do like a number of get-up-and-dance type songs too, but there wasn't room for them here.
I'll get MrKB's 7 songs from him when he gets home from work. :)
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! The 7 people I'm gonna tag...
7. Monica (the Cracked One) :)
Yep, get to it! I wanna know what songs you're into right now! Have fun!