Stolen from Katie and Bekah!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Ughhhh! I look like crap! (it's that time of month...I'm allowed dammit!)
2. How much cash do you have on you? None whatsoever.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Poor!!
4. Favorite planet? Gonna have to say Earth, since I've never been to any others!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Don't have a cell phone.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Again, no cell phone..
7. What shirt are you wearing? The top to snowman jammies I got for my birthday.
8. Do you label yourself? Ummmm...no. Shy, maybe.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: None, I'm barefoot.
10. Bright or Dark Room? It depends on a variety of things...for sleeping, dark!
11. Why is there always a missing question? Hell if I know!
12. What does your watch look like? Gold colored, Winnie-the-Pooh watch. I want a Tigger watch!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Piddling around the internet.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Didn't I already say I don't have a damn cell phone??
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Maybe 1/4 mile up the road.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Dammit!!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Destiny, I think...
18. Last furry thing you touched? probably a stuffed animal, I guess.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Several doses of Ibuprofen, nothing fun! Wish I had some Midol though...
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Hmmm...I have a pretty old roll that's been in my purse (that I never carry) forever. I have no clue what's on it.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25 was pretty cool.
22. Your worst enemy? No enemies here! Not many friends, either. Not counting y'all in blogland, of course!
23. What is your current desktop picture? One of me and the hubby. Awwww!
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Meghan, lay down and GO TO SLEEP!"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? A million bucks, of course! I hate flying.
26. Do you like someone? I like lots of people. :)
27. The last song you listened to? Not sure...but for some reason I have "Last Christmas" by Wham going through my head right now.
28. What time of day were you born? 9:30 a.m.
29. What's your favorite number? 69!! MWAHAHAHAAAA! I'm so bad!
30. Where did you live in 1987? Same as I do now...Oklahoma.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yeah, anyone that has more money than they know what to do with! It's ridiculous what people like Paris Hilton spend on some shit.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Well, Bekah is apparently...because I am able to stay home with my kids. Trust me, sometimes I wish I worked, but DHS wants me home with them right now.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home, watching the t.v. in horror.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? If there's anyone around to refund it to me, I'll get it back...but most times I'm just screwed and pissed off.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Too kind for my own good, it seems like.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Why would I HAVE to get one? I have one already, but do want another...a purple butterfly, but I haven't decided where yet though.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish...it'd be the most useful around these parts!
38. Would you move for the person you loved? I have, several times already...not out of state though.
39. Are you touchy-feely? Depends on my mood. Sometimes I just wanna be left the hell alone.
40. What's your life motto? Carpe Diem! (Seize the day)...I should carpe more often...
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: ummm...clothes (except in bed), wedding rings, and my hearing aid.
42. What's your favorite town/city? Hard to say, but I really like Santa Fe, New Mexico.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Groceries.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Well, I wrote that angry letter to my supposed best friend on paper...but I didn't end up mailing it. That was a couple months ago, I think.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yep! I can change a tire, too, if I have to...my Daddy made sure I knew how to do both.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? Actually, I talk to him on Yahoo quite often lately. He's doing alright, having a good time being a ladie's man since his divorce. He's such a player! LOL
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? Not very...I don't even know who my great-great grandparents were. Nobody's documented anything in my family as far as I know.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Well, fancy for me would be putting on a dress...I wore a black dress to a funeral a few years ago I guess. Yeah, I don't do "fancy" that much.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes, my lower back...thanks to the evil curse of women.
50. Have you ever been burned by love? You betcha.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Hmmmm....nope, don't think so.
52. Where would you like to live? Somewhere warm and tropical! I hate the freakin' cold!