Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow!

Oh, yes...when it finally stopped snowing yesterday, Oklahoma City ended up with a total of 7 inches of snow. That hasn't happened in YEARS. It was still very bitterly cold this morning when MrKB would've been getting ready to go to work. Temps were around 18 degrees, with wind chill of about 9 degrees. He was so glad when work called him and told him not to come in due to businesses cancelling their deliveries! He looked as excited as all the kids who had two snow days in a row must have been! LOL Unfortunately he still had to get out in this crappy weather, since today is payday! Really need to get some groceries, but I think tonight we might just order pizza or something. As long as he swings by the liquor store and picks up some tequila for me, I'll be happy! :)

I think I'm pretty much done with the template now. I just don't know how to go about fixing the titles! Oh well, like I said before, it's only a temporary look anyway. I did expand the pixels some more on the borders, and it at least brings things in from the left some. I thought it looked to squished over there.

Anyway, not a lot going on today...the kids and I are spending the day in our jammies, and I'm doing a whole lotta nothin'! :)

5 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

AHHHH your page is sooo cute!!! HI and STAY WARM~!!!!

Mom

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Loooooooove the snowman and the falling snow! Truly adorable and very up to date! LOL Enjoy your snow days while you got them!

Katie McKenna said...

Hey! Great to see you KBear! My granddaughter turns two on New Year's eve.. lots of other events before then, but that one sticks out..lol..

Fabulous template change ! Love the music!

Jillian said...

Its so festive I love it!!!

Angela said...

9 degrees?.!!!! Buuurrrrr. It's cold here, but nuttin like that:-).