So I got tagged by ~Lil Deb~ with this one!
List 8 attributes of the perfect partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.
Here we go!
1. HONESTY: If a man can't be honest with me, what's the point of having a relationship?? Don't lie to me. I hate that.
2. HUMOR: I love to laugh. Comedy shows and movies are among my favorites. If a man has a sense of humor and can make me laugh, it is a major plus.
3. AFFECTION: Needs to love me for me, and to be able to show it whether we're at home or in public. I need someone that's not afraid of a little PDA.
4. COMMON SENSE: Knows how to use his brain when it comes to certain situations...like, don't put your money and your keys in the same damn pocket!!! (YES, MrKB did it again, lost our last 10 bucks for the week this time. You'd think he learned after losing 575 dollars this way, but noooo!)
5. SENSITIVE: Needs to be sensitive to my feelings. Cheer me up when I'm down, anticipate my moods. Be sensitive to other people's feelings as well.
6. HARDWORKING: I don't want somebody who's lazy. I need to be taken care of too, and if that means for them to go out and have a job to earn the money for the family, then so be it. Don't expect me to do everything. Help out around the house too.
7. HANDSOME: This doesn't mean you have to look like Brad Pitt, but take care of yourself. Take some time to look nice for me, at least now and then. SHAVE for god's sakes.
8. GOOD IN BED: Let's face it...the quality of the sex in a relationship really matters. I'd hate to be married to a man that didn't have a clue what he's doing down there! Quantity isn't as important to me as quality. I'd rather have great sex just once a week than boring, non-satisfying sex 3 or 4 times a week. Pay attention to where my buttons are!
Okay, so there you have it. I'm not going to tag anybody for this one since a lot of people have already done it...if you haven't and you decide to, let me know so I can check it out! :)