Actually, I got tagged by Signgurl a few days ago, and almost forgot about it. In an effort to keep my mind of smoking (almost 6pm now and still no cigs!) I was trying to find something to do. So, here we go!
Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog to the #5 spot.
oh so wonderful
Here's Your Sign
Next: Select 5 new friends to piss off.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was settling into the newlywed life. I got married on Valentine's Day 1995...was working as a cashier in a grocery store.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Riding on a big rig with MrKB and traveling all over the U.S. I really miss that sometimes.
Five snacks you enjoy:
Chips and salsa
Avocados...yep just avocados, with a little salt and pepper.
Cereal...my current fave is Honey Bunches of Oats
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
The Thunder Rolls--Garth Brooks
Papa Don't Preach--Madonna
Two Pina Coladas--Garth Brooks
Livin' On Love--Alan Jackson
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy my dream truck-a purple Dodge Ram (full size, with a Hemi!)
2. Buy MrKB the motorcycle he's always wanted.
3. Pay all of our debts, and the debts of our parents.
4. Buy a really nice house...big, but not huge.
5. Travel the world.
Five bad habits:
1. Smoking...working on that one!
2. Drinking too much Coke.
5. Not cleaning my house enough...let's just say it's lived in, but it's not filthy!
Five things you like doing:
1. Having sex
3. Reading in the bathtub
4. Counted cross stitch
5. Going to casinos
Five things you would never wear again:
2. Anything 70s just about...what were they thinking?!
3. Parachute pants (remember those??)
Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My husband (sorry Jenn, me too!)
3. My scrapbooking stuff
4. Dancerella doll...ok, so this one's from when I was a kid..anyone remember her?
5. My "Friends" DVD collection
So there ya have it! :)