Sunday, November 06, 2005

Saw This at April's...So Close It's Spooky

Calm
Dominant Personality: Calm
Good Traits: You prefer to be exclusive,
limiting yourself to only a few good friends
that you've probably known for a long time. You
don't date around either; you settle down with
one guy, and you never get used to heartbreak.
Bad Traits: You're someone who doesn't want
to be bothered with everyone else's problems.
You'd rather kick back and enjoy life at a slow
pace. You tend to fall behind and procrastinate
from being too laid back.
People see you as: Shy, slow to catch on,
and a daydreamer. People think you're in your
own little world and are tenative to approach
you.
You're Most Like: Fear. You distance
yourself from the people who aren't in your
circle. The difference is that you aren't
paranoid about this.
You Need More: Understanding. There are
other people out there worth knowing. It's okay
to broaden your variety.

What's your dominant trait? (10 unique results)

8 comments:

Angela said...

I did this too after seeing it on yours :)

MamaKBear said...

:) Did your results come pretty close to the truth? Mine just about describe me to a T.

Angela said...

I'd say 95% fit me. The other 5% well I don't really think so :) It was cool though and the pics are just awesome looking :)

AJ said...

I took it also and found it was dead on! I couldn't get it to post to my blog however. You ladys are much better at this computer thing than I am!

MamaKBear said...

Pretty amazing, huh?

All you have to do to post it in your blog is right-click on the code they gave you at the end, then click copy...Go to where you create posts, click on the area you type...then right click and select paste. Voila!

AJ said...

Thanks maybe I'll give it another shot. How'd things go with the lawyer and therapist?

Aisha T. said...

This was pretty cool!

MamaKBear said...

Aisha: It's amazing how accurate this thing is...several people say it's very scarily close to the truth! Good thing my dominant personality is calm, huh? Otherwise I might just lose my mind!